Date(s) - 01/04/2023 - 06/04/2023
PÓVOA DO VARZIM
Social exclusion of the adult population as a result of the lack of economic and financial knowledge.
a) Combating social exclusion resulting from the low economic and financial knowledge of the adult population.
b) Promote the training of:
– Adult educators to work with adult learners in situations of social and economic vulnerability through the recognition,
experimentation, and validation of new practices and knowledge of financial education;
– Adult learners in a situation of social and economic vulnerability through developing key competencies in entrepreneurship (especially economic and financial literacy).
1. Development of:
– Thematic knowledge and skills (financial education for adults);
– Skills for lifelong learning in a transnational context;
– Contents and materials for exploration with adult learners;
2. Training of educators for the work of training learners for economic and financial literacy in favor of their social inclusion;
3. Sharing of:
– Good practices, methodologies, methods and tools for economic and financial education for adults;
– Knowledge and experience for incorporating inclusive and participatory methodologies that promote the training of learners;
– Theoretical and practical knowledge, based on different social contexts, in order to enhance the creation of effectively inclusive, innovative and entrepreneurial initiatives among learners, especially those with fewer opportunities;
4. Fostering the specialization and internationalization of educators, their work in the adult education sector and organizations.
Training course is for youth worker, teacher, leader, volunteer, is part of any organization where young people are gathering, school or sport clubs, and etc. From the age of 18+.
Participants will be from Bulgaria , Germany and Slovakia . There will be 2 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360 euro and there is 20 euro deposit which will be return after the project.