Date(s) - 06/12/2018 - 09/12/2018
Main objectives, we will focus in the project are:
- Improved good governance in sport in sport organizations in Europe at local, national and European level;
- Analysis of public face of European and national sport organizations, based on strict criteria and with transparent methodology, applicable to all of them with the same approach;
- By the planned dissemination events, we will increase attention to good governance at local and national level;
- Prepare and support next sport leaders, that believes and implements the values of integrity, “fair play”, transparency, integrity, fairness, dedication with the self-learning path and training mobility’s implemented during the project;
- By this project, will be strengthen the evidence base for policy making (studies, data gathering, surveys) at local, national and European level.
- Will be increased the knowledge and awareness regarding sport and physical activity, as in the same moment, will be strengthened the cooperation between institutions and organizations active in the field of sport and physical activity, not only inside the consortium, but also at local level in the partner organizations countries.
- Promotion of good governance principles in sport to all stakeholders and creating good governance multipliers;
- Improve good governance in sport with shortcut to resources – self-learning path in good governance in sport
Video about project is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xyy-yZlWdc
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
1. Question: What is your motivation to participate in the project?
2. Question: How do you think you will use the knowledge and skills which you gain at this project in your future life?
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.