Date(s) - 09/08/2019 - 19/08/2019
Aims of HEY youth exchange were:
– to offer young people the opportunity to share experiences on the situation of Culture from the point of view of different European countries.
– to provide tools and methods of expressions & communication like video, audio, design, drawing, dance, theatre and others, to empower young people.
– to enhance the skills and knowledge of youngsters in the field of communication & expression, and how to use them as a tool for promote the culture.
– to exchange of knowledges on “How to Understand Culture”.
– to empower young people to understand the society by providing them different forms of communication & expression, through different workshops:
- Communication: How to use new technologies to communicate on ourselves. Management of image on social networks
- Plastic & visual art: How to present our competences on a visual way. Presentation of visual art possibilities for Understanding
- Street Animation: How to express yourself with animation methods (juggling, clowning,
- Dance: How to express yourself with your body
- Music: How to express yourself with music
- Theater: How to express yourself with representation
Participants were Portugal , Italy , Poland , Estonia , Turkey , Belgium , Spain , Cyprus , Greece , Latvia and Slovakia . 6 participants from each country.