Date(s) - 10/10/2017 - 18/10/2017
- Lucia Redajova
- Guest User
Objectives of the training course:
- Exchange realities and practices from different countries on insights and perceptions about youth work and volunteering programmes with marginalised groups
- Motivate participants to and empower them for active promotion of combating social exclusion in their projects
- To provide opportunity to improve skills and knowledge on step-by-step development and implementing of the volunteering programmes for inclusion within our organisations and with institutions and business sector
- To empower participants to act as effective volunteer managers, supervisors and mentors of the volunteers working with marginalised groups, and for the benefit of youngsters our beneficiaries and the local communities
- Introducing the E+-YiA, its connection with volunteering in general and the possibilities it can offer through different projects to our volunteers / beneficiaries
- Developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the aim to raise quality of volunteers’ satisfaction and progress, volunteer programmes and volunteer management in our organisations.
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
1. Question: What is your motivation to participate in the project?
2. Question: How do you think you will use the knowledge and skills which you gain at this project in your future life?
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.