Date(s) - 24/08/2022 - 02/09/2022
More info about the project:
One of the main priorities for the European Union and Erasmus+ program is the youngsters’ entry and them remain in the labor market and their future employment pathways. The major difference between nowadays and ten years ago is the rise of the social media technologies, which allows the development of innovative ways and form to create our own brand. The project titled “Me, Myself & I” aimed to develop this type of digital and practical skill.
The project main goals were:
– the conscious use of media to increase the employability of young people in the labor market or in setting up their own business;
– self-brand – via offline and online media such as Facebook, Linkedin, blogs, websites, articles, photos, videos, creative resumes;
– to increase intercultural competences so that young people can communicate more effectively with people from other cultures;
– communication, teamwork, leadership development, tools and techniques for self-development;
– to develop skills that contribute to career guidance and the development of an individual career path.
Program activities included workshops, lectures, situational games, factory visits, creating creative CVs, roundtable discussions, watching motivational videos.
Participants were be from Bulgaria , Greece , Lithuania , Hungary and Slovakia . There were 6 participants from each country.