Date(s) - 08/08/2022 - 16/08/2022
More info about the project:
The purpose of the project is to inspire young people again for sports and an active lifestyle according to COVID 19.
The goals of the project are to increase the sports participation of young people in sports activities and thus raise their quality of life.
– Explore the impact of Covid 19 on young people in rural areas.
– Preparation of a sustainable organizational module for the implementation of active outdoor projects for young people
– Empower young people and youth workers in the non-governmental sector with tools for implementing preventive activities of youth health in local communities.
– Preparation of a work plan for the implementation of activities of active spending time in nature.
– To connect rural youth organizations and to transfer good practices for sports activation of rural youth for the period after Covid 19.
At the nine-day youth exchange, which will take place in August in Slovenia, we will empower and train 36 young people for reactivators of young people for movement and health, who will have a satisfactory professional level of knowledge or. social influence in their field. To make them as competent and influential as possible, we will prepare several tools. The target group is young people from the age of 20 onwards, as well as youth leaders and workers. At the end of the project, the health of the young people involved in the project, who will be able to influence their peers through projects, will improve.
Youth Exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18 until 30, leader can be anyone over 18 with at least little experience with projects or working with youngsters.
Participants will be from Croatia , Lithuania , Italy , Slovenia and Slovakia . There will be 7 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel will be arranged by us with a transport company from a city closest to majority and there is 30 euro fee (which can be returned after the project by doing a local event, more info will be given after returning back home)
❗️Entry to the country is free for the vaccinated or recovered people, the same applies for returning home. ❗️