Date(s) - 08/08/2022 - 16/08/2022
More info about the project:
The purpose of the project was to inspire young people again for sports and an active lifestyle according to COVID 19.
The goals of the project were to increase the sports participation of young people in sports activities and thus raise their quality of life.
– To explore the impact of Covid 19 on young people in rural areas.
– To prepare a sustainable organizational module for the implementation of active outdoor projects for young people.
– To empower young people and youth workers in the non-governmental sector with tools for implementing preventive activities of youth health in local communities.
– To prepare a work plan for the implementation of activities of active spending time in nature.
– To connect rural youth organizations and to transfer good practices for sports activation of rural youth for the period after Covid 19.
At the nine-day youth exchange, which took place in August in Slovenia, we empowered and trained 36 young people for reactivators of young people for movement and health . To make them as competent and influential as possible, we prepared several tools. The target group was young people from the age of 20 onwards, as well as youth leaders and workers. At the end of the project, the health of the young people involved in the project, who are able to influence their peers through projects, improved.
Participants were from Croatia , Lithuania , Italy , Slovenia and Slovakia . There were 7 participants from each country.