Date(s) - 20/10/2021 - 27/10/2021
You and the Mount (YATM) is an ErasmusPlus co-funded youth exchange that aims to show what is the relation between the people and the mountain. The project will encourage young people to support sustainable tourism and sport and to reveal them that unwise behaviour in the mountain sometimes leads to serious consequences. You and the Mount will gather young people aiming to improve the quality of performance of young people in mountains and extreme sports activities and help them and their peers to avoid fatal incidents in the future.
The main goals of You and the Mount project are:
– Acquiring skills in extreme and unpredictable situations in the mountains;
– Prevention of the risks during practicing Sports and tourism in the mountains;
– First aid skills in forcemajor situations; – Selection of proper equipment and route in foreseeable mountain situations;
– Creating of web platform by the participating youngsters in the project, where they can share good practices, advices with each other, can add their friends and can stay in contact after the end of the project;
– Understanding EU priorities and policies for young people in the field of physical activity and sustainable development regarding their personal and professional development, their physical activity and the way that sport contributes to young people health and wellbeing and good practices in EU countries about sustainability actions.
Participants will be from Bulgaria , Cyprus , Slovenia , Poland , Romania , Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovakia .