23/01/2019 - 01/02/2019
feedback od jednej z účastníčok:
Tréning A+ Group Work v Tortone bol obohacujúci skúsenostne aj zážitkovo. Pochváliť by som chcela najmä skvelú organizáciu vysielajúcej ADEL SLovakia, tiež pripravenosť leaderov a starostlivosť hosťujúcej organizácie La Fenice. Čo sa samotného programu týka, workshopy zamerané na prácu v skupine posilnili môjho tímového ducha. Príprava aktivít pre žiakov základnej školy mi dala veľa inšpirácie čo sa týka náučných hier, tiež som si zlepšila organizačné a komunikačné schopnosti. Veľmi prínosné boli aj skupinové diskusie a feedbacky, pri ktorých sme sa naučili štruktúru „debriefingu“, tiež udržať „flow“ diskusie a natrénovali prezentačné schopnosti. K tomu samozrejme nechýbala jedinečná interkultúrna atmosféra, kopec srandy a pravé talianské cestoviny!
Viac info o tréningu:
“A+ Group Work” aimed to support 20 youth workers and educators (guided by 3 trainers) from 10 different countries (Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, Slovakia, France, Spain, Finland and Turkey) in the development of their skills and the bettering of the activities and methodologies put into use when working on group and leadership dynamics; oriented towards a better awareness of interculturality with all disadvantaged groups in society.
With this project, we aimed to take a critical look at how group dynamics and leadership can be aided and abetted through a greater understanding of interculturality; rather than looking at it through the simplistic lenses of only national cultures, but through other forms of cultures and identifications as well:
Different nations, regions, cities, backgrounds, economic and social class, gender identity, age, minority, religion, and much more. We were focusing on methods on how to empower youths and youth workers to actively, effectively, and in an as “humanly”-friendly possible way, work together and lead each other.
By getting a better picture of what is necessary in working together with others, be they people of your in-group, minorities, refugees, or disadvantaged youths, intercultural understanding definitely play a big role. And when it comes to leading a diverse group of people, being able to empower each individual comes with it’s own set of issues as well, whereby an understanding of how to accept power dynamics, cultural norms, and hierarchical roles play just as important a part in the entire dynamic.
The main aim of the project, therefore, was to raise awareness of the roles of interculturality and intersectionality in group and leadership dynamics in order to tackle the social exclusion of minorities, migrants, refugees, and disadvantaged youths with the help of non-formal methodologies.
The objectives are:
- to create an environment aimed at developing, experimenting, and sharing innovative methodologies and tools for a human-centered forms of group dynamics and leadership based in intercultural dialogue and learning, with specific attention to the inclusion and integration processes of young refugees and migrants in the local communities and in the youth organizations
- to contribute to the professional and personal development and to improve the competences of the youth workers and educators of partner organizations, providing tools, knowledge and skills useful to face the need for intercultural dialogue among young people and their communities
- to contribute to improve quality in youth work, at the local and european level, keeping into consideration the changes and challenges of today’s society as for the inclusion and integration of young people with different cultural backgrounds
- to contribute to fight radicalization and xenophobia among young europeans and local communities, providing with opportunities of intercultural dialogue and real and true encounters To empower youth workers to become active multipliers able to improve their local working and living environments, raising social awareness towards true interculturalism in society and above all in the youth sector
- To engage and empower disadvantaged youth, specifically young migrants/refugees and youth from cultural and ethnic minorities, giving them the opportunity to bring positive change in their communities
We will achieve this by organizing the following activities:
A1 – Introductory Training Course (Italy – January 2019)
A2 – Local Activities and Actions
A3 – Capacity Building and Evaluation Seminar (Italy – April 2019)
Účastníci boli z Talianska , Írska , Belgicka , Česka , Estónska , Slovenska , Francúzska , Španielska , Fínska a Turecka .