28/03/2023 - 06/04/2023
Action-Reaction is a Youth Exchange involving 32 young people 18 to 30 years old from 5 countries (Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Slovakia) which will take place in March-April 2023 in Italy.
The project is conceived with the intention of bringing the theme of sustainability into youth work. The topic of “sustainability” is explored from different aspects, not only economic and environmental but also on learning outcomes and how we can create systemic changes that contribute to changing habits and have a long-term impact.
The objectives of the project are:
1. Raise awareness among young people on the issue of sustainability;
2. Provide young people with innovative methods and tools on the subject of sustainability, supporting them in reacting in an innovative way to environmental and
social problems and transferring them into their daily life;
3. Exchange the basic concepts of learning process design (non-formal education, Kolb cycle, NAOMIE) and apply them in practice;
4. Provide space to discuss specifics of work with groups with fewer opportunities and propose innovative ideas that support working with these groups effectively;
5. Provide space for young people to design non-formal learning activities on given topics, deliver them in a safe environment and get feedback on their work.
Youth exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic and would like to travel and meet new people and cultures. Between the age of 18 – 30, leader can be over 30.
Participants will be from Italy , Bulgaria , Greece , Poland and Slovakia . There will be 6 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro (310 if you will use Green travel) and there is 50 euro participation fee.