16/08/2022 - 24/08/2022
More info about the project:
“Bigger. Better. Women Entrepreneurship” (BBWE) was a mobility of youth workers, KA1 Training Course, under Erasmus+ and was implemented by Rääma Noorte Ühing Noorus MTÜ (RNUN). The training course took place in Pärnu, Estonia and involved 28 youth workers (23+), from 7 different countries (Slovakia, Bulgaria, Spain, Italy, Romania, Belgium and Estonia).
The main aim of BBWE project was to prepare youth workers with the necessary knowledge and skills to support women entrepreneurship. In this regard, the specific objectives of the project for youth workers were:
– to discuss the linkages between entrepreneurship core competencies and gender;
– to identify gender issues affecting women in business;
– to understand the potential barriers and other main obstacles to women entrepreneurship;
– to explore different part of a business plan and so help youth workers to acquire important skills and knowledge on how to create and grow a successful business;
– to give youth workers information about EU support.
Participants were from Italy , Bulgaria , Spain , Romania , Belgium , Estonia and Slovakia . There were 4 participants from each country.