15/07/2022 - 23/07/2022
Mládežnícka výmena v Portugalsku na podporu rozvíjania si podnikateľských zručností.
More info about the project:
This project aims to contribute to the alleviation of the social problem of youth social exclusion and disintegration in the labour market as a consequence of the lack of key competences for lifelong learning and entrepreneurial thoughts and attitudes. Aligned with the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027 and the Youth Goals, the project aims to engage, connect and empower today‘s youth in building their future tomorrow and aims to contribute to the empowerment of young people by giving them a voice, space, conditions and the right tools to build their path, respond to their needs and lead their own social change. In a period like the current one, in which the effects have been devastating for young people, there is an urgent need to promote innovative responses of support and so that their fragile situation may be reversed and they may increasingly become an active part of Europe.
- Empower young people by developing key competences for lifelong learning and adopting entrepreneurial thoughts and attitudes;
- Empower young people in youth entrepreneurship and innovation by transferring knowledge and methodologies, methods and tools;
- Promote the social inclusion of young people, including socially under-represented groups (such as ethnic minorities and migrants), by creating opportunities and training for labour market integration;
- To promote the potential of non-formal education (NFE) and informal education (IE) methodology in the empowerment and personal, social and professional development of young people;
- To involve and link young people in the various spheres of society for the reversal of the personal, social and professional situation.
Youth Exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18 until 30, leader can be anyone over 18 with at least little experience with projects or working with youngsters.
Participants will be from Portugal , Norway , Spain , Estonia , Greece , Italy and Slovakia . There will be 6 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360 euro and a 50 euro fee (which can be returned after the project, more info will be given after returning back home)
❗️Entry to the country is free for the vaccinated or recovered people, the same applies for returning home. ❗️