The Mentoring Programme was made up of 4 seminar days targeting a methodological training for non-professional volunteer coordinators and specific workshops, where participants analyse good practises of the intergenerational cooperation in exchange with further experts.
We created methodological support programme for the staff members of senior homes, day care centres, senior organisations, NGOs dealing with volunteers or planning to launch a voluntary programme.
Our programme addressed following issues:
- Strengthening personal skills of non-professional volunteer coordinators eg. communication, problem solving, leadership, etc.
- Onboarding and continuous training – knowledge transfer to the youth
- Strengthening the long-term commitment of young people
- Evaluation of personal efforts, direct feedbacks
- Coaching and supervision
- Defining good practises for supporting the cooperation between old and young
Celý Infopack aj s programom TU – Co-AGE Volunteers Mentoring Programme_invitation V131221EN.docx
Účastníci boli z Rakúska a Slovenska
Projekt sme realizovali ako súčasť projektu: “Co-AGE Volunteers”, a Slovak-Austrian cooperation for intergenerational volunteering with vision build a transnational network of regional actors to support the commitment of young volunteers in their work with elderly people and promote intergenerational solidarity in the border region of Slovakia and Austria.
The mentoring program was part of the project funded from Interreg Slovakia-Austria and is co-financed by ERDF funds.
More information here: www.sk-at.eu