17/10/2022 - 25/10/2022
More info about the project:
The main aim of the project is to raise environmental awareness among participants, adopt healthy lifestyle habits, encourage quality spending of free time in nature and volunteerism. The project would contribute to increasing the quality of life of young people and open up new perspectives related to activity in the community, growing their own healthy food and sustainable development. By acquiring and expanding knowledge, this project would encourage young people to actively get involved in the community, contributing to its social and ecological development.
The specific objectives of the project are:
– increasing the knowledge and skills of participants in the field of sustainable development experiential and non-formal learning methods;
– encouraging participants to a healthy lifestyle;
– to encourage participants to learn how to take care of nature;
– recognizing the importance of cooperation for solving social and environmental problems;
– encourage participants to think outside the box;
– to combine practical and field methods in order to promote greater understanding and appreciation for nature,healthy lifestyle, sustainability and knowledge about growing their own garden;
– to improve physical health and emotional well-being of participants through activities in nature;
– promoting more active involvement of young people in noticing sustainability and unsustainability in their own lives and environment;
– promotion of youth mobility in rural areas;
– promoting the Erasmus + program and the European Solidarity Corps program as an opportunity for education, training and youth mobility.
Youth Exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18 until 30, leader can be anyone over 18 with at least little experience with projects or working with youngsters.
Participants will be from Italy , North Macedonia , Croatia and Slovakia . There will be 6 participants from each country.
Accommodation and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole program. Travel will be arranged by us with a transport company a there is a 30 euro fee (which can be returned after the project for organizing a small event, more info will be given after returning back home)