14/06/2022 - 23/06/2022
Vedeli ste, že mindfulness posilňuje pozornosť, ktorá môže viesť ľudí k tomu, aby si všímali prírodu, životné prostredie či zmenu klímy? Ak sa chceš o týchto témach dozvedieť viac, poď s nami na mládežnícku výmenu do Švédska.
More info about the project:
Mindfulness strengthens attention and awareness, which may lead people to notice nature, the environment, and/or information about climate change; mindfulness may also lead people to be more purposeful in their behaviors which in many cases being environmentally-friendly requires engaging in behaviors that require more effort. Moreover, we believe that mindfulness leads to developing attitudes of kindness, compassion, and gratitude. And we, our partners and especially young people who were involved in the process of preparing this application believe that in a way to address issues that are concerning young people developing these attitudes is one of the steps forward.
Objectives are to:
● To increase awareness of young people, including young people with fewer opportunities, on the practice of mindfulness and the connection between mindfulness, eco-friendly attitude and nature protection;
● To empower young people, including young people with fewer opportunities, to include elements of mindfulness in their daily life;
● To address the topics of mindfulness, healthier life, eco-friendly attitude and protection of nature in the connection of supporting active youth development;
● To create series of 5 videos introducing the mindfulness practice, connection between mindfulness and eco-friendly attitude to empower young people, including young people with fewer opportunities, not directly involved in the project;
● To organize 1 offline and 1 online event in the participating countries to share lessons learned and to encourage interest of young people in the practice of mindfulness and eco-friendly attitude;
● To encourage young people to work together with young people coming from different countries and to share experiences and lessons learned;
● To provide young people information on Erasmus + Programme and its’ opportunities;
● To encourage participating organizations to include in their work with young people the elements of mindfulness as a way of promoting eco-friendly attitudes between young people.
Youth Exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18 until 25, leader can be anyone over 18 with at least little experience with projects or working with youngsters.
Participants will be from Turkey , Serbia , Spain , North Macedonia , Sweden and Slovakia . There will be 10 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro and a 50 euro fee (which can be returned after the project, more info will be given after returning back home)
❗️Entry to the country is free for the vaccinated or recovered people, the same applies for returning home. ❗️