01/12/2022 - 10/12/2022
More info about the project:
Objectives of the youth exchange
1. The whole project responds clearly to the Erasmus+ programme’ objectives and priorities:we want to improve the level of key competences and skills of young people
2. including those with fewer opportunities, as well as to promote participation in democratic life in Europe and the labour market, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity, in particular through increased learning mobility opportunities for young people, those active in youth work or youth organizations and youth leaders, and through strengthened links between the youth field and the labour market;
3. through the project, we are seeking to raise awareness among young people about that they have many opportunities to develop themselves through storytelling, black-out poetry and improv theatre. It is a big issue that young people do not have the competences to express themselves clearly and creatively in a job interview.
4. Young people involved in the project would like to show others, that there are a lot of opportunities that can help them during the way of getting a new job and develop their skills with the help of different programs like Erasmus + programme.
Aims of the youth exchange
• The main aim of the project is to understand the place of imagination and creativity in our business and social life today and to work on the importance of improving individual ́s creativity,
• to search for the origins of tales,
• to find ways to adapt the tales again to our daily lives and to use them as a tool for creativity,
• to create a “project tale” with the collaboration of all participants in our project and also to present this tale as a theatrical performance, and in the end to create a Talebook for public
• we support young people, especially young people with fewer opportunities such as having geographical obstacles like living in small villages (Turkey, Portugal, Malta, Romania), being member of minority groups (Slovakia, Estonia, Hungary, Greece), being member of migrants’ groups (Italy, Cyprus, Bulgaria).
Youth Exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18 until 30, leader can be anyone over 18 with at least little experience with projects or working with youngsters.
Participants will be from Turkey , Portugal , Malta , Greece , Hungary , Estonia , Italy , Romania , Cyprus , Bulgaria , and Slovakia . There will be 6 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro and a 30 euro fee (which can be returned after the project for organizing a small event, more info will be given after returning back home)