02/02/2019 - 10/02/2019
Zhrnutie o čom tréning bol:
Youth entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship have been generally treated as different fields, however the specific knowledge and points of view of the youth, together with their enthusiasm and active way of life makes social entrepreneurship an evident choice for young people wanting to make the world a better place. In this project, two modules were elaborated, one on entrepreneurship, and one on social enterprises. This way youngsters are encouraged and assisted to start entrepreneurial activities, but at the same time they are introduced to the idea of being socially responsible while doing so.
Trainings was planned to provide participants with a long-lasting experience. In order to do so, experiential education methodology was applied. Tasks included gamification elements (game-design elements in the non-game contexts of the training), thus young participants were put in both competitive and cooperative situations, which significantly increased their engagement.
Objectives of the project:
- Encouraging and assisting young people to become (socially responsible) entrepreneurs
- Contribution to the decrease of young NEETs (long-term objective)
- Improving the toolset of youth workers working in the field of youth entrepreneurship
- Capacity building of participating organisations, establishment of a network
- Encouraging organization and trainers currently not dealing with youth entrepreneurship
Tréning bol organizovaný ako jedna s aktivít dlhodobého projektu “Entrepreneurship Skills for Youth”. Viac info o projekte sa môžete dozvedieť tu: https://www.adelslovakia.org/events/entrepreneurship-skills-for-youth
Účastníci boli z Rumunska , Mexika , Maďarska , Cypru a Slovenska . Zo Slovenska sa tréningu zúčastnilo 5 mladých ľudí.
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.