01/04/2023 - 06/04/2023
PÓVOA DO VARZIM
We are bringing to youth workers, educators and teachers an opportunity for a semminar in Portugal which will try to combat social exclusion resulting from the low economic and financial knowledge. During the training, participants will learn new practices and knowledge of financial education.
Aims of the project:
1. Development of:
– Thematic knowledge and skills (financial education for adults);
– Skills for lifelong learning in a transnational context;
– Contents and materials for exploration with adult learners;
2. Training of educators for the work of training learners for economic and financial literacy in favor of their social inclusion;
3. Sharing of:
– Good practices, methodologies, methods and tools for economic and financial education for adults;
– Knowledge and experience for incorporating inclusive and participatory methodologies that promote the training of learners;
– Theoretical and practical knowledge, based on different social contexts, in order to enhance the creation of effectively inclusive, innovative and entrepreneurial initiatives among learners, especially those with fewer opportunities;
4. Fostering the specialization and internationalization of educators, their work in the adult education sector and organizations.
Training course is for youth workers, teachers, adult educators, youth leaders where young people are gathering from the age of 25+.
!!! It is long-term project, what means that after the training, participants should organize some local activities and spread what they learnt to other, at least 10 people through offline and online workshop. In July, there will be a training in Berlin where you can travel together with 3 other young people who took part in your local activities. Then in November 7-10, you can travel again to Portugal for final training and meeting of the project!!!
Participants will be from Portugal , Bulgaria , Germany and Slovakia . There will be 2 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360 euro and there is 20 euro deposit which will be return after the project.