24/09/2020 - 28/09/2020
Cieľom tejto unikátnej výmeny bolo naučiť účastníkov ako filmovať prírodu za pomoci dronu, vytvárať digitálne mapy či videá a preskúmať prírodu v Poloninách s rovesníkmi z Poľska a Rumunska.
FEEDBACK OD SLOVENSKÝCH ÚČASTNÍKOV:
„We met supernice people from Poland and Romania and spent time in region of Slovakia where I’ve never been before. We visited this beautiful region where three countries meet (Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine). There I had an opportunity to watch the stars, we also tried to hike in very windy weather and we managed to survive ? and we also saw unique wooden churches. We all have nice memories and gained new knowledge about using digital maps. #keephiking ❤“ Veronika Bolhová
„It was a great project where I learnt how to use technology to improve the experience from the hike and to create maps for others. I met amazing people with the similar mindset as me, during nights we were watching the clearest sky in Europe. I am really grateful that I could attend this amazing project.“ Tomáš Michalčin
„I am very happy that I could be part of this project. It took place in the village called ”Nová Sedlica”, which has the least polluted air in Slovakia, so it is the best spot to observe sky from there. The main objective of this project was get to know each other through hiking. Personally, I think we have accomplished this objective. Perhaps, the weather was not good as we expected but we had a great time together. Thank you.“ Martin Šust
VIAC INFO O PROGRAME:
We organized hikes to places such as Kremenec, Sninsky Kamen, Morske oko, visited wooden churches in the nearby villages. The main task on each trip was to record the chosen pathway with the use of mapping software, take pictures, describe and illustrate them (with cameras, phones or drone).
During the event, participants had an opportunity to:
– get new opportunities for exploratory outdoor learning and activities,
– raise digital skills thanks to creation of digital maps, taking aerial photos and filmmaking,
– raise artistic skills in the process of photo and video documentation of the mountain trips,
– raise communication skills in English,
– get knowledge about natural and cultural heritage of Slovak Carpathians,
– raise intercultural competencies and knowledge about other countries,
– get network of contacts and friends sharing the same interests,
– discover othe opportunities that EU projects offer.
Video z projektu tu:
Účastníci boli z Poľska , Rumunska a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 6 účastníkov.