Date(s) - 18/09/2020 - 14/11/2020
Natalia was on 2-months volunteering project in the organisation – Fundacja Centrum Aktywności Twórczej (Centre for Creative Activity).
Summary what is project about and what are her tasks:
- To promote volunteerism and active participation and citizenship among youth in the regions.
- To encourage personal and professional development of ESC volunteers through the project and its different activities, opportunity to develop key competences for lifelong learning. Improve own learning and daily habits in order to get the maximum out of the placement.
- Workshops, sessions organizing public speeches, debates and creative workshops affecting the development of creative participants
- Developing and organising events / activities of a sports initiative to promote healthy lifestyles and the importance of practicing sports or any other kind of movement in outer space
- Meetings and sessions on a variety of personal development, training and alternative engagement in the life of the local community youth
- Organizing and delivering workshops, intercultural and language / cafes linguistic, cultural presentations /
- General Administration, creating and posting articles, taking photos and video to promote the organisation’s activities
- Create audio-visual material supporting volunteerism, discriminate it through different channels
- Create own initiatives, planning and organising actions / share knowledge with minority communities, promote inclusion
- Creating ideas to improve the context and contents of projects’ programme
- Creating results during placement that are measurable, visible in terms of personal and professional development. Maintaining a diary.
- Creating connection with people of the local or regional community
- Keep informed about the Polish culture, religious holidays, their standards and values, maintain respect.