Date(s) - 09/04/2018 - 16/04/2018
Puente Genil, Spain
- Guest User
- Guest User
Summary what was seminar about:
“An inclusive view towards youth participation” is a seminar that arises from the need of youth workers from various organizations to achieve the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities through youth participation. In this seminar, youth workers from different organizations will share experiences, methodologies, concerns and good practices regarding youth participation of young people with fewer opportunities.
The main objectives of this project were:
- Achieve the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in the field of youth participation
- Improve key competencies of young people with fewer opportunities
- Promoting the active participation of these young people in democratic life
- Build a strong network of cooperation
- Improve quality in youth work with young people with fewer opportunities
Results guide from seminar is here: https://issuu.com/asociacioneuropa2020/docs/results_guide_seminar
The methodology used to perform this type of activity is participatory, dynamic and fostering creativity. For this purpose, we will do role play, theatre forum, debates, energizers, presentations, artistic activities, open spaces…
Participants were from Italy , Spain , Portugal , Croatia , Greece , France , Estonia , Romania and Slovakia .
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.