Date(s) - 16/08/2022 - 24/08/2022
More info about the project:
“Bigger. Better. Women Entrepreneurship” (BBWE) is a mobility of youth workers, KA1 Training Course, under Erasmus+ and will be implemented by Rääma Noorte Ühing Noorus MTÜ (RNUN). The training course will take place in Pärnu, Estonia and it will involve 28 youth workers (23+), from 7 different countries (Slovakia, Bulgaria, Spain, Italy, Romania, Belgium and Estonia).
The main aim of BBWE project is to prepare youth workers with the necessary knowledge and skills to support women entrepreneurship. In this regard, the specific objectives of the project for youth workers are:
– to discuss the linkages between entrepreneurship core competencies and gender;
– to identify gender issues affecting women in business;
– to understand the potential barriers and other main obstacles to women entrepreneurship;
– to explore different part of a business plan and so help youth workers to acquire important skills and knowledge on how to create and grow a successful business;
– to give youth workers information about EU support.
Training course is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18.
Participants will be from Italy , Bulgaria , Spain , Romania , Belgium , Estonia and Slovakia . There will be 4 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro and a 50 euro fee (which can be returned after the project for organizing a small event, more info will be given after returning back home)
❗️Entry to the country is free for the vaccinated or recovered people, the same applies for returning home. ❗️