Date(s) - 01/01/2020 - 30/06/2022
Slovakia and around Europe
The project tackles the issues of lack of active participation of young people with less opportunities around Europe. Through a process of various local and international activities, youth organisations will reach those young people and through various educational events empower them to become community leaders and build more inclusive narratives for their communities.
Pictures from our local activities
Objectives of the project:
-To enhance social cohesion in communities by bringing realities of youth of different backgrounds closer to each other by understanding and challenging current narratives related to their position in societies,
-To provide large-scale educational experiences and networking opportunities aiming at connecting and empowering youth of different backgrounds to become leaders in their societies and engage with decision makers on local and European level,
-To bring EU related information and policies closer to young people of different backgrounds and motivate them to be multipliers and agenda-setters in their communities,
-To make voices of youth of different backgrounds heard on their vision of an inclusive Europe,
– To build capacities of youth workers to reach out and empower disadvantaged youth of different backgrounds (ethnic, religious, cultural, gender) to be more engaged in societies and voice up their realities.
The project is gathering 11 partners from 10 countries around Europe.
Pictures from our International Youth Exchanges
- youth exchanges for young people on tackling narratives and finding solutions in the EU and local context,
- local events tackling the problems identified,
- Campaign “my Inclusive Europe”,
- training for youth workers on how to reach out to disadvantaged young people,
- Creation of Policy recommendations for active participation of disadvantaged young people in society on both local and European level
WEB PAGE – https://www.bravenewyou.org/sk