Date(s) - 19/03/2019 - 22/03/2019
What is project about?
The information spread today is combined from a variety of different media channels which are over-emotional and aren’t always publishing fact-based articles or opinions. For example, it is easy to read something that person you trust has shared on social media and consider it truthful. The only way to not get caught up in false information is to develop critical thinking. We are going to do so by getting to know how social media is functioning and how to influence people through the internet. We’ll analyze different internet sources and also conspiracy theories, carry out workshops and discussions.
- to familiarize young people with the internet marketing tricks to influence people and the principles of social media functioning
- to foster media literacy ie searching for valid information on the Internet and evaluating its veracity; get to know basics of “The Clash of Civilizations” theory;
- to analyze media sources and our societies differences through “The Clash of Civilizations” theory
- to develop critical thinking through analyzing conspiracy theories and analyzing internet sources truthfulness;
- supporting non-formal learning by recognizing selflearning through key competencies of the Youthpass certificate;
- support intercultural dialogue among young people through the learning of the cultures of other participating countries.
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.