Date(s) - 01/10/2020 - 07/08/2021
Michal was on an annual volunteer program in France, at the Europe House in Nimmes – Europe Direct Information Centre. You can read the article from the project here: https://www.adelslovakia.org/pribehy-ucastnikov/dobrodruzstvo-vo-francuzsku
The aim of the project is to facilitate the intercultural exchange between volunteers and students.
Main tasks of the volunteer:
– support the International relations office in communication tasks such as contacting foreignpartners and preparation of students’ mobility (application, interviews…)
– International Relations office tasks (e-mails, researches, translations…)
– animate workshops in English (assist the teachers) using non-formal learning methods
– give information about Europe (about mobility programmes)…
– volunteer’s personal projects and implement new ideas/activities such as the ESC solidarityprojects.
– Other activities linked with the House of Europe: workshops with children, multicultural events…