Date(s) - 12/03/2018 - 18/03/2018
- Guest User
- Guest User
Summary what was training about:
“Entrepreneur for All” was 6 days training course for 30 youth workers or youth leaders which aimed to empower them in the field of support and accompaniment of youth social entrepreneurial projects.
Since the last years in Europe, the promotion of entrepreneurship in youth work is a priority. Despite having good ideas, many young people don’t know the necessary tools to develop their entrepreneurial social projects; they need to be supported and accompanied to put in practice these projects. It has also been found that many workers in the field of youth are well prepared to motivate these youngsters but they are not sufficiently prepared to support the implementation of the projects
During this project we worked with a wide spectrum of projects, from social local entrepreneurial projects to international projects, especially in the field of the Erasmus + programme.
Concrete objectives of the TC were:
• To give the opportunity to participants to learn key elements and concepts of being entrepreneurial and discover how to support entrepreneurship.
• To get familiar with concepts and tools and practice how to apply them and how to transfer them to the youngsters they are working with.
• To let participants identify their needs and next steps to improve their competences accompanying and supporting young entrepreneurs
• To create a network that will allow support, networking, cooperation and sharing of experiences among participants.
The didactic methodology of the training was based in three main points:
• Mix of theoretical inputs combined with practical exercises to allow the comprehension of the concepts and tools.
• Working with different learning methods based on non-formal education; like self-directed learning methods, reflection, peer to peer learning… to allow the transfer of the learning into different situations and into their reality.
• Using the existing resources in the TC: participants, trainers and real social entrepreneurial examples that we will get to know during the TC
Participants were from Italy , Slovenia , Greece , Estonia , Serbia , Romania , Spain , Algeria and Slovakia .
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.