Date(s) - 15/08/2017 - 15/10/2017
- Guest User
Simona did her EVS in organization„Bulgarian sports development association” and her tasks were:
• Organizational tasks during Eurasia – Bulgaria International Badminton Championships 2017;
• Support organization of sport events organized during European Week of Sport 2017, including the organization and logistics during International sport conference “European everyday of sport”;
• Organization of sport events for kids, open training sessions (golf and tennis trainings)
• Collaboration with educational institutions and associations for the promotion of school sport;
• Collaboration with municipal and public entities for the development of sport activities;
• Support to the implementation of integration through sport methodology in the local community, including for immigrants;
• Communication: management of the official web site of the association and the Facebook profile
• Promoting the activities of the association and the volunteer in the social media space by regularly updating our blog and facebook page.
• Learning and helping with the creation of projects and youth exchanges within the Erasmus+ program.
• Promotion of the European youth programs to the young people in the community and participation in youth exchanges.
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.