Date(s) - 23/09/2019 - 30/09/2019
L’Etang Salé, La Reunion
so far the most distant part of the EU where we implemented the project – the island of La Réunion. More photos from the activities and island below in the album.
The global aim of EUthWORK training was to investigate the role of Youth Workers and the complexity of facing and approaching the different styles for different learners, through a path of self awareness of the participants on their own learning styles. The central part of the TC was directed to empower fundamental skills for a youth worker (positive communication and feedback, Intercultural communication, Problem solving and creativity, conflict management, how to create a good learning environment, etc.). Last part of the TC was about practicing: in groups participants were challenged in designing a Workshop programme and in performing it, ac-cording to the inputs received in the previous days.
Objectives of the training were:
- to rovide youth workers a space of reflection on their role, youth work experiences, learning styles and learning needs and critically reflect upon their previous experience as youth workers
- to improve their skills and competences on the different areas of youth work (coaching, work-shops design, empathy, problem-solving, Conflict management, feedback, Non formal tools,..) and the quality of their work; 3. Support participants in putting in practice the learning gained, performing workshops on their local environments (planning project ideas in partnership during one TC session and offering a mentoring support after the TC)
- to xperience a non-formal learning process and understand how to support young people’s learning process in the project;
- to facilitate the creation of partnership for further projects among the organizations through the positive exchange among the organizations);
- to strengthen participants and organizations competences and capability in youth work and international dimension and cooperation;
- to enhance Non Formal education methods and recognition of NFE learning (outputs production: Blog and Booklet).
Účastníci boli z Francúzska , Portugalska , Talianska , Grécka , Lotyšska , Rumunska , Slovinska , Estónska , Poľska , Bulharska a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 2 účastníkov