Date(s) - 08/08/2021 - 16/08/2021
FACES was a Training Course for Youth workers on Facilitation in Youth groups. What does a Facilitator do? Who is a Facilitator? The TC proposed methods and exercises to boost some of the Skills (Learning to learn awareness, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, Creativity, Conflict management, Designing a workshop) that a Facilitator should have. A very practical learning with a session about designing a workshop and performing it.
- Provide Youth Workers with practical tools of facilitation to use with youth for raising their self-efficacy and empowering them in their personal and professional life, especially those with fewer opportunities (NEET, migrants,..)
- Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators;
- use of it as positive tool of transformation in youth work and in their lives;
- Improve international cooperation between organizations and build of trustful long-term cooperation – Recognition of the educational value of NFE activities
- Creation of outcomes (a daily Blog and a Booklet) to spread in order to contribute to Youth Workers empowerment.
The training was intended for youth workers, active members or volunteers in various organizations (from 18 years). Participants were from Italy , Spain , Bulgaria , Estonia , Greece , Cyprus and Slovakia . There were 3 participants from each country.