Date(s) - 01/12/2023 - 10/12/2023
During the project we will address environmental issues, such as waste management, transport, different energy sources, reducing amounts of waste and promoting sustainable development. While green lifestyle has become a fashionable trend nowadays, many aspects of the environment in today‘s society are rather unclear and people rarely have an idea of how much they affect the environment – transport, recycling, consumption, etc.
Everyone should take responsibility and raise awareness for the positive effects of sustainable recycling. This can happen by implementing awareness activities and events. We know that young people can lead those activities.
1. Encourage participants’ understanding of environmental issues and the potential for resolving them on a personal level;
2. Use digital technologies to demonstrate participants the value of the 8R (Recycle, Rent, Reduce, Rethink, Refurbish, Reuse, Repair, Renew) and 0 waste principles;
3. Foster assertiveness toward environmental concern and change;
4. Develop comics creation skills for raising awareness about environmental issues and solutions among young people;
5. Foster a feeling of European values and citizenship and increase knowledge of various cultures;
6. Promote non-formal education and Erasmus+ as a support mechanism for Eco-friendly communities;
Youth exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic and would like to travel and meet new people and cultures. Between the age of 18 – 30, leader can be over 30.
Participants will be from Bulgaria , Romania , Turkey , Greece , Lithuania and Slovakia . There will be 7 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole project. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.
Registration is open until form is closed. Closed form mean we already finished choosing participants and therefore it is not possible to apply anymore.