Date(s) - 28/10/2019 - 03/11/2019
La Vancelle, France
“Let’s Improvise: Becoming Creative, Expressive and Spontaneous Through Music » was a youth exchange which aimed to make young people think about the connection between interculturality and music. The main theme was the improvisation
The main topic of our project was musical improvisation. We played musical instruments with the participants during the project. We learnt how to improvise with the instruments.
Youth Exchange objectives were:
1. Acquire or enhance participants’ knowledge in the field of music;
2. Raise the knowledge of the traditions and cultures of the countries involved in the project through their respective songs and music;
3. Strengthen the awareness about European citizenship among the youth;
4. Improve the knowledge of foreign languages, especially of French and English;
5. Develop the interest on the application of formal and non-formal methods for the promotion of projects in the field of arts and music;
6. Improve the technical and musical skills of the participants
Youth exchange was for participants between 17 – 25 years old. Participants were from France , Italy , North Macedonia , Romania and Slovakia .
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.