Date(s) - 24/08/2022 - 02/09/2022
More info about the project:
One of the main priorities for the European Union and Erasmus+ program is the youngsters’ entry and them remain in the labor market and their future employment pathways. The major difference between nowadays and ten years ago is the rise of the social media technologies, which allows the development of innovative ways and form to create our own brand. The project titled “Me, Myself & I” aims to develop this type of digital and practical skill.
The project main goals are:
– the conscious use of media to increase the employability of young people in the labor market or in setting up their own business;
– self-brand – via offline and online media such as Facebook, Linkedin, blogs, websites, articles, photos, videos, creative resumes;
– increasing intercultural competences so that young people can communicate more effectively with people from other cultures;
– communication, teamwork, leadership development, tools and techniques for self-development;
– development of skills that contribute to career guidance and the development of an individual career path.
Program activities will include workshops, lectures, situational games, factory visits, creating creative CVs, roundtable discussions, watching motivational videos.
Youth Exchange is for everyone who is interested in the topic more, to meet new people and culture and wants to travel abroad from the age of 18 until 30, leader can be anyone over 18 with at least little experience with projects or working with youngsters.
Participants will be from Bulgaria , Greece , Lithuania , Hungary and Slovakia . There will be 6 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole program. Travel will be arranged by us with a transport company a there is a 30 euro fee (which can be returned after the project for organizing a small event, more info will be given after returning back home)