Date(s) - 04/04/2022 - 06/04/2022
STUDY VISIT IN BELGRADE AND ONLINE
The format of the events was based on sessions having the form of discussions, pitches in the form of Pecha Kuca or interactive lectures.
Online Training for Young People – Raising Voices for Social Enterprises
Time: 9.30 – 13.00 CET
• To equip the participants, young people by needed competencies to interview social entrepreneurs
presented in the final product of the project: the map;
• To develop their writing and interviewing skills, to increase their understanding on the key elements of
story, reporting, including technical aspects:
• To support networking between the participants;
• To clarify their role in the project and their involvement in the process of creating the online product;
• To develop the participants competencies in the field of journalism;
• To network and brainstorm ideas;
• To identify their future steps for their work on the profiles for the key project product the MAP
Program online meetingu:
Getting to Know Each Other, Introduce the Project, the Activities, Intro to the Communication: How We Communicate? Key Elements of Journalism
Deeper into Journalism: Key Elements of Articles/Videos
Sum Up the Day
Working on Journalistic Skills: Review of the Practical Task, How to Deal with Possible Challenges when Working on Story, Video
How We Will Work on the Map, Brainstorming on the Form of the Articles/Videos
Discussion on the Practicalities
Setting the Future Steps
Sum Up the Day
STUDY VISIT IN BELGRADE:
Arrival of the participants
15.00 Meet up of project partners and networking, presentation of the agenda for the next days, etc.
19.00 Dinner at the hostel.
11.00 Visit to Naša kuća, innovative social enterprise in the field of social inclusion of persons with disabilities and waste management.
(departing from hostel at 10.15h, go by taxi or bus) https://www.facebook.com/nasa.kuca/
14.00 Visit to Bagel bejgl, social enterprise established by the association Atina dealing with human trafficking, doing catering service. Light lunch at Bagel;
(departing from Naša kuća at 13.15h, go by taxi or bus) http://www.bagel.rs/english.html
16.00 have a drink at Kafe 16, social enterprise founded by the association Centre for Youth Integration. Walk from Bagel to Kafe 16. https://www.facebook.com/kafebar16/
Dinner at the hostel at 19h.
11.00 Wrap up of the visit, administrative stuff, departing ☺
Participants were from Czech Republic , Poland , Hungary , Albania , Montenegro , North Macedonia and Slovakia .