Date(s) - 08/02/2023 - 16/02/2023
Social exclusion of young people and disintegration in the labor market as a consequence of the absence of key competencies for lifelong learning and entrepreneurial thinking and attitudes. All these challenges have a direct and indirect effect on young people, resulting in increased:
- Number of young people in situations of social exclusion and social disintegration
- Number of young people in NEET situation Number of young unemployed people
We believe that with this mobility we will be able to create an impact among Youth Workers and, consequently, on young people. Therefore, we have defined the following goals.
- Promote the personal, social, and professional developmentof youth workers, especially to improve the work that is done
with young people, through cooperation and co-learning activities;
- Work on methodologies to develop lifelong learning key competences and entrepreneurial thoughts and attitudes, so
that Youth Workers can apply them among young people.
- Empowering YWs with competences, experiences, practices, tools, and inclusive and participative approaches to work with
young people towards social inclusion, entrepreneurship, employability, etc. in order to be appealing to their participation.
- Promote direct and strengthened work with young people, including those with fewer opportunities, for their social and
Participants will be from Estonia , Romania , Portugal , Lithuania , Greece , Croatia , The Netherlands and Slovakia . There will be 2 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole training. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 360 euro and there is 50 euro participation fee.