Date(s) - 15/05/2017 - 20/05/2017
Abamo Terme, Italy
- Guest User
- Guest User
Summary what was training course about:
The project “Social Innovation Match” brought together 28 participants from 12 European organizations working for the empowerment of the young generations and willing to get in touch with different kinds of approach to social innovation in order to transfer these new knowledge and skills in their communities.
The core idea of the project was to use the contact making seminar as a place to network youth organizations which can share ideas and practices of social innovation. Particularly, we wanted to gather organizations to come up with the best training methodologies and skills that can be useful to young aspiring social innovators. Each organization will have the chance to present its most effective approach to social innovation (i.e. a project or a particular method) in both frontal and non formal ways. These workshops will be alternated with partnership building activities with the hope of future KA2 collaborations to rise.
The objectives of the match were:
- to create an occasion of confrontation for youth organizations and youth workers to exchange their most relevant experiences in the field of educating young people to social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
- to point out and collect the most effective training methodologies and activities to help young people wanting to undertake a career in this field
- to create new networks and collaborations for future Erasmus+ KA2 projects
- to foster active participation, self-entrepreneurship and inclination to pursue socially innovative solutions to the local necessities.
The activities foreseen in the contact making seminar included: ice-breaking and groupbuilding activities, speed dating and partnership building exercises; presentation of the seminar and of the Erasmus+ Programme; workshops organized by each partner about the most representative methodology, activity or approach of social innovation that they have experienced or which they are committed to in their daily job. These workshops were include formal presentations, video projections, simulations, problem solving activities and other experiential learning exercices to allow participants to get acquainted and reflect about the efficacy of the following topics:
- solution focused approach;
- design Thinking;
- leadership through Social and Emotional Intelligence
- economy and Entrepreneurship;
- the transition from “natural organic” social developmento to the “planned” social development;
- municipal policies about social innovation, training e youth entrepreneurship
- speed mentoring;
- the project’s evaluation will be carried out through daily reflection groups and a final session both individual and collective, which will serve to fill in the participants’ Youthpass.
The expected impact of this project includes:
- increase of tools useful to the social innovation training for young people;
- improvement in the youth workers’ competences and in the quality of the support that they can offer to their beneficiaries in their own organizations;
- exchange of socially innovative examples and concrete experiences that encourage ideas of youth entrepreneurship;
- dissemination of good practices and methodologies through the digital material to be created in collaboration with the consortium;
- creation of strategic partnerships for KA2 projects after the debate in the seminar
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.