Date(s) - 12/09/2017 - 19/09/2017
- Guest User
- Guest User
Summary what was TC about:
The overall aim of the training was to create a deeper understanding of the civil society actors and the role they have in our nations. To approach this topic we started with exploring the meaning of the words conflict, youth movement, peace etc. and at the same time we followed like an itinerary from historical social movements for democracy and justice, movements against discrimination and racism and we explored present developments in the different regions, movements born during the economical crisis in Europe and other important actors around the world and especially Europe.
TNT gave competence and methods to participants to analyze the social conflicts, they learnt how to act wisely, and being active leaders in the civil society using non-violent communication.
- Give to participants the tools and competences to understand what civil society is and what is its role in our own societies;
- Familiarize the participants with concepts and approaches of non violent actions i.e. how to use it best and adapt it to local contexts and realities in order to promote peace building;
- Equip the participants with skills to act in order to fulfill their goals;
- Empower the young people to act wisely in conflicts on individual as well as societal levels;
- Review and enhance participants’ competences (knowledge, skills, attitudes) in working as multipliers, and activists on peace building using non formal education tools;
- Enable participants to develop activities and campaigns for multipliers in conflict transformation and non-violent actions, at international, national or local level
Participants were from Bulgaria , Romania , Italy, , Spain , Denmark , Poland, , Greece , Germany , Austria , Czech Republic and Slovakia .
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Pre tento projekt sme už vybrali účastníkov.