Date(s) - 07/10/2017 - 17/10/2017
Theater for rural youth is a project that brings together 48 participants from 6 countries Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Poland, Slovakia and Macedonia The project consists of a youth exchange which will be implemented in Teregova, Caras-Severin, Romania, between 07 and 17.10.2017 The main objective of our project is to offer rural youth the opportunity to become active citizens in the community and able to cope with a job interview at any level.
The main objectives of our project are as follow:
- to develop communication skills in English using for 42 young people;
- to increase confidence and self-esteem for 42 young people in 6 countries;
- to improve the communication capacities of the 42 young people from 6 countries in order to face the job interview for employment;
- to increase cooperation between 6 NGOs in 6 countries;
- to teach the 42 young people to use the theater as a method of activating the other young people in their local communities;
- tod evelop the skills to work with young people from rural areas for 6 different NGOs.
- to determine the 42 young people to use the Youthpass certificate in the learning process and to get a job.
The exchange will provide more information to participants about Erasmus Plus projects.
From each country will participate 7 young people aged 16 to 26 years and one group leaders aged 18+, 4 boys and 4 girls.
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Táto udalosť je úplne obsadená.