Date(s) - 29/05/2019 - 03/06/2019
feedback from participant:
“The experience that I got from this training course overcome my expectations: I found very useful to discuss practical problems or needs for implementation of good governance in sport within different national borders. Interactive; realistic examples; good structure. Very useful practical approaches and space and time to get to know other participants build my network of contacts that i am more than confident it will be useful for future partnerships or potential mutual projects. You as a presenter, and our team lead were extremely knowledgeable but also flexible and allowed discussion to reflect the needs of the group.” Darko
Summary what was training about:
Duration: 4 full working days activities, 2 travel days in the period 29th of May – 3rd of June 2019. The countries involved in the project are the following: Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovakia
Full information about the project: http://www.eusport.org/goodgovernance
Based on the conducted survey (http://www.eusport.org/goodgovernance/GGS_outputs/GGS_IO1), project team will implement a TC about accountability and transparency in sport, in which they will gather sport leaders and specialists, that will be trained to use the possibilities of the world wide web (www) in order to create transparency and accountability in their sport organizations and present as fully as they can the activities of their organization to the wide public. TC will be organized in Sassari, Italy. During the TC will be also analysed some of the possibilities of the self – learning path and will be defined at least 10 of the questions, that will be implemented in the learning path platform.
Results of the Training course:
– 35 prepared and trained young people to be ambassadors of good governance in sport;
– increased knowledge and attention on good governance in sport topic;
– self-learning path initial development with the test group during the event.
Objectives of the training were:
– to raise knowledge, gain new experiences on #GoodGovernanceSport in different aspects and exchange good practices and ideas
– to clarify the challenges of #GoodGovernanceSport in the partner countries and to equip participants with skills and knowledge on transparency and integrity in sport sector;
– to create a network of professionals (youth leaders, sport coaches social workers and Trainers), active in their sport organizations and motivated to implement #GoodGovernanceSport principles in their daily work.
Participants were from Italy , Bulgaria , Greece , Hungary , Croatia and Slovakia .
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.