Date(s) - 30/08/2017 - 06/09/2017
- Guest User
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The training course “With.In Nature” is organized by Dansk ICYE.This semi-outdoor training course involves 24 (2 per country) motivated youth workers, project leaders or educators from Denmark, UK, Spain, Estonia, Malta, Czech Republic, Romania, Cyprus, Slovakia, Latvia, France and Belgium. The participants will meet on the sunny island Bornholm. Supported by the team of trainers a space will be created for personal development in connection with nature through reflection on our concerns and passions as well as becoming more conscious of our personal learning process. We believe that gaining a deeper understanding of who we are and what we can do for others is an empowering process which can lead to positive changes for the future of society. Moreover it is necessary that youth workers know how they can support young people in facing their own challenges and thereby continue to grow as a person. After the training, participants are expected to adopt a multiplier role: they will lead young people in their home organisations and communities through a personal learning journey to craft and find powerful and meaningful responses to the challenges of the 21st century.
The aim of the training course is to create a space for youth workers to find their Inner Leadership and new ways of upgrading the quality of life.
- To raise awareness of our identity through reflecting on our challenges, concerns, talents and passions.
- To stimulate the creativity, vulnerability, confidence and resilience of the participants.
- To explore alternative ways of living, in particular the exchange with nature, which gives us a new quality of life.
- To develop a different Mindset, based on the values: mind, heart, body and environment, which serves us in our future.
- To encourage and serve the participants in planning their learning process also after the training course and also implement with their own target groups: young persons in their organization and community.
- To learn more about the Erasmus+ program and its actions, and Youth Pass as a tool of recognition of the key
The profile of the participants are youth workers from NGO´s and public bodies who are involved in environmental learning and working with all kinds of youngsters. The participants learning needs and contributions will play an important role. We are looking for participants who are familiar with the topic and who can reflect about
it from an holistic point of view. Participants should have good command of English, and be willing and committed to work hard in a demanding environment outdoor as well as indoor. Moreover, you as a participant should be willing ton go on an intensive journey where you explore diversity and discover variated views on this topic. You
will also have a multiplier role, in other words: you will adapt what you learn in this training course to the context of your work with youngsters.
The participants minimum age is 18, but because of the topic of the training we suggest that participants of 25 years and older, but motivation to participate is more important than age.
Participation in the project
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.