Erasmus traineeship in our NGOCategory:Opportunities for you
If you are university student, you can spend your summer internship or internship after your graduation (2-12 months) in some company or NGO abroad. We are willing to host you in our institution and you would receive grant from Erasmus+ program.
By doing a traineeship abroad with Erasmus+, you can improve not only your communication, language and inter-cultural skills, but also soft skills highly valued by future employers, as well as become more entrepreneurial. Read more about the benefits of an exchange abroad.
Activities during the traineeships will depend on the profile and interests of each person and will be discussed individually through email or skype. He/she will be involved in various activities:
- event management – organizing and delivering events, workshops, trainings
- project management and preparation of new projects application,
- realization of surveys/research about various topics (integration, active participation, youth work etc.)
- writing report and publications,
- designing and developing training materials,
- social media and marketing,
- participation on partners meetings, conferences and other events either in Slovakia or abroad,
- graphic or web design,
- photography and film making.
You can apply through the international or Erasmus+ office of your university.
What we expect from you?
You should be fluent in English, hard-working, pro-active. We believe that when somebody really wants something, he/she can do whatever if work hard
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have some questions or are interested to spend few months with us, do not hesitate to send us your CV and short motivation to our email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.