20/05/2018 - 28/05/2018
O čom projekt bol?
The main objective of the training was to educate and motivate the youth to participate actively in social, political and democratic life not only in their society but in Europe as well, so as to embrace more the European values. An active citizen may build a better society not only for themselves but for everyone else as they motivate more people to participate and care about the social and economic life. Being an active citizen is not limited to local level but it goes even further, to the European one.
The results of the project and the methodology used will be uploaded and will be available in electronic form to everyone. After the realization that the lack of youth participation is a problem need to be addressed we decided to address to this by creating this program of youth mobility which will motivate young people to understand the significance of participation and have a voice that can be heard. And also acknowledge that the Erasmus + programs offer the chance to new Europeans to feel more European citizens.
TO ADDRESS THESE NEEDS AND REACH THE MAIN AIM, THE PROJECT HAS THESE OBJECTIVES AMONG OTHERS:
- Training, learning, empowering youth workers,young leaders, trainers active volunteers and staff of organizations to promote active participation in civic education n general and European consciousness in particular.
- To give participants the opportunity to learn about the different situation in other states of the Union for civic education and participation of young people, problems and challenges they are also faced with setting up the right solutions, measures, strategies and good practices
- To offer the place and time to express their ideas, feelings, experiences, and exchange of good practical and intercultural ideas in a safe place
- Developing innovative non-formal learning tools for civic education and the active participation of young people, bearing in mind the European dimension that young people will use working across Europe after the end of the program
- To be given time and space to be able to design locally and international programs and involve participants from international cooperation
Účastníci boli z Grécka , Macedónska , Francúzska , Talianska , Poľska , Veľkej Británie , Bulharska , Chorvátska , Španielska a Cypru .