14/08/2021 - 21/08/2021
Viac informácií o čom bol tréning:
As robots increasingly take on manual labour in so-called Industrial revolution 4.0, we will need to foster what differentiates human from machine (at least for now): creativity. Evidence that psychological and physical well-being is paramount to creative thinking will turn the historic exchange of human health for economic growth on its head. As Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum writes, “I am convinced of one thing—that in the future, talent, more than capital, will represent the critical factor of production.” Creative humans, rather than fusion of technologies, is driving the 4th Industrial Revolution. Advancement in technology and their effective fusion is not the major driving force of this revolution — that is a result. Creativity is the major driving force behind this “industrial revolution.” While it is true that AI, super computers and robot manufacturing have already started reshaping workforces and economies, it is the creative workforce at companies such as Google, Tesla, SpaceX, and other notables who are helping engineer our future. At the same time, 40% of employers cannot find people with the right skills to fill their vacancies, and too few people have the preparation, mind-sets and competences to set up their own businesses or look for new opportunities. At the same time, 65% of school students in the moment will work on professions that do not exist yet. Education and training in Europe is the competence of Member States
Our objectives were:
* Getting youth workers familiar with the skills and knowledge of the future with a specific focus on creative thinking;
* Deep understanding on how creative thinking is created and further developed in young people;
* Understanding EU policies and priorities in the field of empowering young people in their personal and professional development;
* Discuss and find possible answers of the current situation and future scenarios of the equipping young people with the needed skills and knowledge for the Industrial revolution 4.0.
* Raise knowledge and gain new experiences on how will our world looks like in the forthcoming years and be ready for the challenges and opportunities;
* Increase understanding on EU policies in the field of sport and physical activity and how sport can contribute to the development of creative thinking;
* Empower young people to be more aware on EU policies;
* Create a network of professionals from different countries, that understand and implement in their daily life the EU values;
* Develop the potential for young people within education and employment.
Tréning bol určený mladým ľuďom (18+). Účastníci boli z Bulharska , Bosny a Hercegoviny , Cypru , Maďarska , Talianska , Srbska a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 5 účastníkov.