17/07/2022 - 24/07/2022
Tréning pre stimulovanie zamestnateľnosti mládeže a pre zvýšenie povedomia o potrebe trvalo udržateľného využívania našich environmentálnych zdrojov.
More info about the project:
“Culture Against Unemployment” (CAU) was a Training Course (TC) that involved the mobility of 18 participants from 5 different countries (Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, and Slovakia)
The main purpose of the project “Culture Against Unemployment” was to fight youth unemployment by promoting the local cultural heritage, traditions, and natural heritage as a new method of self-employment.
Our objectives were:
– To stimulate youth employability by fostering youth operators’ capacities;
– To raise awareness on the necessity to sustainably exploit our environmental resources;
– To develop and foster the use of Non-Formal Education tools and methods;
– To improve communication abilities and develop entrepreneurial thinking;
– To stimulate the capacity building of the participating organizations;
– To promote European cooperation regarding the partner organizations;
– To develop sustainable networks among youth leaders and organizations actively involved in promoting the local cultural heritage.
Participants were from Italy , Romania , Bulgaria , Estonia and Slovakia . There were 3 participants from each country.