12/04/2024 - 21/04/2024
The inception of the Erasmus+ Youth Exchange project “DigitUp – Take it Slow” emerged from a keen observation of the contemporary digital landscape, recognizing the rapid technological advancements, increased social media reliance, and escalating threats of cybersecurity issues and fake news. Input from educators and youth organizations, coupled with direct engagement with young individuals, underscored the urgent need for a project addressing these challenges.
“DigitUp – Take it Slow” aims to empower youth with crucial digital skills and literacy, aligning with Erasmus+ objectives and fostering global citizenship in the digital age.
- Equip participants with essential digital skills, ensuring they develop a solid foundation in using digital tools and technologies relevant to their personal and professional growth.
- Promote critical thinking and media literacy among participants to help them navigate the vast landscape of digital information.
- Raise awareness about online safety, cybersecurity, and the responsible use of social media, empowering young people to protect themselves and their communities in the digital space.
- Educate participants on effective and responsible use of social media platforms, emphasizing the importance of positive online presence.
- Facilitate cultural exchange and understanding among participants, fostering an environment where diverse perspectives on digital competences and media literacy can be shared and appreciated.
Youth exchange is for everybody who are interested in the topic, want to travel, learn and meet new people and cultures from the age of 18 – 27. Leaders can be older than that.
Participants will be from Bulgaria , Greece , Croatia , Italy , Romania , Hungary , Slovenia and Slovakia . There will be 6 participants from each country.
Accommodation HERE and food will be provided and financed from the Erasmus + program during the whole project. Travel costs will be reimbursed up to 275 euro. Detailed information regarding financial procedures are written in FAQ and will be further explained with selected participants.
Registration is open until form is closed. Closed form mean we already finished choosing participants and therefore it is not possible to apply anymore.