19/11/2017 - 26/11/2017
HOW THE PROJECT STARTED?
The idea behind this project originated from the recent events of the “refugee crisis”, that are today an extreme example of the problem of the risk of social exclusion and the center of debate among political, social, economic, youth and educational authorities. Large migratory flows are a risk factor that potentiate changes in social behaviors and often the focus of exclusionary behaviors, whenever there are social inequalities and stereotypes and ethnic, religious, gender, disability or other prejudices. Also, the lack of capacity of youth organizations and their technicians to combat this social scourge and the lack of creation of spaces for action and sensitization makes effective intervention ineffective, where results can be more optimized and lasting: in the young population.
THE MAIN PROBLEM
of our project is the social exclusion and the non-existence of tolerant behaviors in the face of difference. Because of this, we emphasize the need to promote inclusive and tolerant behaviors. Social inclusion and diversity is a multidimensional theme and its promotion is complex and should be analyzed by several prisms. Our proposal involves confronting its resolution through the contribution of youth, social entrepreneurship and sport. Through the training of youth workers and youth leaders, the creation of spaces where they can disseminate the results achieved previously, the promotion of spaces for sharing and networking and with the consequent creation of new impacts, it is possible to act actively on what is, perhaps, the current global problem.
In the face of the need to promote a multi-European space for training, sharing, networking, dissemination and impact creation on the problems of social exclusion, we defined the following objectives as important:
- Promote the training of youth workers and youth leaders as actors for intervention and change in the achievement of the Europe 2020 objectives.
- Promote youth-friendly work at European level, to strengthen the international dimension of its activities and to foster future cooperation and the sharing of good practice.
- Promote the dissemination and consequent creation of impacts and sustainability
- Promote training for intercultural dialogue, active citizenship and social inclusion and diversity.
- Promote multilingualism.
- Promote the certification and validation of competences through Youthpass.
Účastníci boli z Portugalska , Španielska , Talianska , Litvy , Bulharska , Macedónska , Estónska a Slovenska .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.