15/01/2019 - 15/11/2019
- Lubomira Veselovska
Ponuka zúčastniť sa 10-mesačného dobrovoľníckeho pobytu v Chorvátsku (Záhreb a Veliki Žitnik) od 15. januára do 15. novembra 2019. Všetky náklady sú hradené. Počas pobytu sa dobrovoľník naučí viac o Adventure learning – učenie sa prostredníctvom zážitku. Hosťujúca organizácia Outward Bound Croatia sa špecializuje práve na tento druh vzdelávania.
The aim of the project is to help young people work on their personal development, enhance employability and improve career prospects, empower and motivate them to become active members of their communies. The volunteers will be directly involved in the everyday work of OBC, in the office in Zagreb and help out on outdoor programs and programs for youth in the OB educational center in Veliki Žitnik, a small village in the rural region of Lika. The volunteers will be part of the organizing team for activities for youth in OBC, during which they will acquire teamwork skills, organizational and leadership skills. They will have the opportunity to observe and gain insight into group facilitation skills and non-formal education methods.
They will also be encouraged to plan, organize and implement their own project ideas, and thus improve their presentation skills, self-confidence, creativity, sense of initiative and self- expression. Volunteers will develop and improve a range of skills and competences during their volunteering experience – digital competences and media skills, social and civic competences, cultural awareness and creative expression, communication in foreign languages, intercultural and social skills. Living and working in an intercultural environment will equip them with intercultural skills and understanding for diversity and tolerance.
Volunteers will be working in the organisation’s office in Zagreb on organisational, administrative, promotional and design-tasks. They will also be working in the field with youth which takes place in and around the OBC educational center in Veliki Žitnik. Ratio of office work and field work is approximately 60:40. Plan of volunteer work and activities will be structured and working hours set in advance. Team-meetings with the volunteers will be held on a regular basis. The schedule will be from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. with one-hour lunch break. During the programs for children and youth, trainings and international events, tasks and schedule will be set according to the needs of the program and the volunteers’ interests.
LEARNING OUTCOMES FOR THE VOLUNTEERS
- You will get familiar with the Outward Bound method, experiential learning and non-formal education methods and tools
- Working in the OBC office will provide you with organizational, planning, administrative, digital and time management-skills
- Living and working together with an international team in a different country will develop your intercultural and social skills, as well as your communication skills and ability to express yourself in English, which is the main working language
- You will learn about and experience Croatian culture and customs (linguistic support and basic Croatian language course will be organized);
- You will learn about and experience the benefits of the Erasmus+ program, gain insights into other EU and European Commission programs.
- You will develop awareness about the importance of sports, leading a healthy life-style and spending time in nature
- Working in Outward Bound Croatia will push your inner boundaries, make you challenge yourself and be ready to get out of your comfort-zone, develop your self- confidence and initiative and unlock your inner pot
Volunteers will be accommodated in Zagreb in an apartment provided with all the facilities to support the volunteers’ needs. The apartment is at 20 minutes walking distance to the office. Each volunteer will have their own room.
During the OBC programs that mostly take place in our educational centre in Veliki Zitnik, near the town of Gospic, in the rural part of Croatia, two hours of drive by car from Zagreb, volunteers will be accommodated in the educational centre, actively involved in the program, which sometimes also includes outdoor activities and sleeping outside. Transfer and food during program in educational programs are provided by OBC.
Ubytovanie a strava sú pre dobrovoľníka zabezpečené zdarma v apartmáne v Záhrebe a v edukačnom centre vo Veliki Zitnik spolu s ďalšími dobrovoľníkmi zo Španielska , Grécka , Poľska a ty zo Slovenska . Cestovné náklady budú preplatené vo výške 180 eur. Dobrovoľník dostane 150 eur mesačne vreckové a 110 eur na stravu – spolu teda 260eur. Taktiež má zabezpečené poistenie a jazykový kurz chorvátštiny. To všetko z programu Erasmus+.
V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok nám napíšte na email@example.com alebo do online chatu