14/05/2018 - 19/05/2018
Bassano Romano, Italy
Ponuka zúčastniť sa školenia na tému prevencie zanechania školy a kariérneho poradenstva mladým ľudom. Tréning je určený pracovníkom s mládežou, aktívnym členom alebo dobrovoľníkom v rôznych organizáciách a učiteľom (od 18 rokov) a bude sa konať v mestečku Bassano Romano, blízko Ríma v dňoch 14. – 19. mája 2018.
O čom bude tréning?
ESL&NFE is a training course for youth workers and youth leaders to equip them with knowledge tools methodologies regarding how to support the processes of responsible choice that young people can make, career guidance, prevention of leaving school early. In fact the phenomenon of early school leaving is still an issue for a lot of country in Europe, it’s a phenomenon so important to become one of the main goals of Lisbon’s Strategy Europe 2020, until this date Europe aims to reduce early school leaving below 10%. The phenomenon can’t be contrasted only by the school and in the school, but the experts agree to recognize non formal education a primary role, because they recognize that the training success about a youngster depends on the multiple occasions of learning that he or she lives, and since for these young people the school is often occasion of frustration and isolation, it becomes very important to use non formal education to generate awareness, self- esteem and learning. It’s for this that we have decided to build this TC with which to train the youth workers so that they can acquire tools and methodologies knowledge necessaries to support their work with young people at risk of failure at school. In particular with this TC the partnership wants to equip the youth workers with tools and methodologies that can stimulate in the person both the processes of self guidance in the scholastic professional field, and towards the path of the life ( education for the responsible choice), both cultural and mental change processes.. In fact to start a path of sensibilisation, support , analysis of the self, of recognition about their talents and passions, on to be able to listen to him or her self and to be able to make a responsible choice, it is surely the first instrument against the early school leaving. So this TC is focused on the following objectives:
- To offer a solid framework of the phenomenon on the early school leaving at European level: what reasons determined it, the consequencies and how it manifests itself in Europe, and the knowledge of the main stake holders involved.
- To acquire tools and methodologies on career guidance, the process through which the person develops competences and reaches tools, that facilitate a critical position on the reality that surrounds Young people, to be able to make more responsible choices.
- To fight school failure, without underestimating the issues such as self marginalization, a sense of rejection from others, disapproval by family and teachers;
- To offer participants a space to build networks and synergies at European level to realize new projects in the framework of Erasmus + and last but not least to build further opportunities to work.
Activities and work methods: work group, discussions ans exchange of opinions and good practicies with other colleagues, experts in the youth fields in a stimulating international context; storytelling, methodologies and tools based on narrative career guidance; workshop in a high school, intercultural learning, project drafting, excursions in the territory. All the activities will be supported by trainers and a staff specialized in non formal education.
The main results of this project are:
- to promote innovative tools and methodologies about the knowledge on career guidance, responsible choice and early school leaving in the youth field;
- the acquisition of tools and strategies to combat early school leaving;
- strengthening of project skills, the development of analysis and synthesis, facilitation of working in groups with people with different skills to build integrated networks and new projects integrated into the framework of the Erasmus +.
- intercultural skills
- increase awareness of the potential of non-formal education in the field of learning;
- improving the interpersonal and communication skills, also in English.
Tréning je určený pracovníkom s mládežou, aktívnym členom alebo dobrovoľníkom v rôznych organizáciách a učiteľom (od 18 rokov). Účastníci budú z Talianska , Rumunska , Holandska , Grécka , Španielska , Cypru a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bude po 3 účastníkov.
Ubytovanie a strava budú počas tréningu zabezpečené a financované z programu Erasmus+. Cestovné náklady budú preplatené do výšky 270 eur a platí sa 30 eurový poplatok.
UPOZORŇUJEME, že často sa stáva, že kliknete na “prihlásiť sa” bez zodpovedania otázok. Svoju prihlášku môžete upraviť, doplniť otázky alebo zrušiť do piatkovej polnoci
V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok nám napíšte na email@example.com alebo prostredníctvom online chatu.