04/05/2017 - 07/05/2017
- Patrik Szomolai
- Júlia Dlugošová
- Sára Kertiová
Záverečný seminár k projektu “Europe with(out) borders?”
“Europe with(out) borders?” was a project about discrimination, prejudice and intolerance. Its aims are to support youth workers or youth leaders working in areas in which the phenomena of intolerance and discrimination are on the rise or just with young people who are the first victims of these phenomena to improve their skills in a general framework for the promotion fundamental European values of respect for human rights, democracy, inclusion, peace and social cohesion.
Objectives of the project are:
- Support development of youth workers in situations dealing with intolerance and discrimination; create a balanced network of European co-operation for the promotion of activities of non-formal education – for and with young people – at local and international level, transforming cases of intolerance and discrimination towards opportunities of active citizenship, social change , personal growth and greater participation of young people;
- Learn more about the work done by youth workers, develop communication strategies more effective to give visibility to the opportunities offered by the Erasmus +
- Furthermore, create new forms of cooperation at the local level with schools which offer a package of non-formal activities on the topics covered by the project to be implemented in the extracurricular activities of students.
– arrival of participants until 6pm
– presentations of workshops in which partner organisation which were held after the February training
– visit to a local school
– visit to the Town Hall and press conference
– visit to local NGO and intercultural afternoon with presentation of countries
– Polish cultural evening
– trip to Hel and on the way back Gdańsk
Ubytovanie a strava budú počas tréning zabezpečené a financované z programu Erasmus+. Cestovné náklady budú preplatené do výšky 275eur a platí sa 20 eurový poplatok.
V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok nám napíšte na email@example.com alebo prostredníctvom online chatu