23/09/2019 - 30/09/2019
L’Etang Salé, La Reunion
Doteraz najvzdialenejšia časť EÚ kde sme realizovali projekt – ostrov La Reunion. Viac fotiek z aktivít aj okolia nižšie v albume.
The global aim of EUthWORK was to investigate the role of Youth Workers and the complexity of facing and approaching the different styles for different learners, through a path of self awareness of the participants on their own learning styles. The central part of the TC was directed to empower fundamental skills for a youth worker (positive communication and feedback, Intercultural communication, Problem solving and creativity, conflict management, how to create a good learning environment, etc.). Last part of the TC was about practicing: in groups participants were challenged in designing a Workshop programme and in performing it, ac-cording to the inputs received in the previous days.
Objectives of the training were:
- to rovide youth workers a space of reflection on their role, youth work experiences, learning styles and learning needs and critically reflect upon their previous experience as youth workers
- to improve their skills and competences on the different areas of youth work (coaching, work-shops design, empathy, problem-solving, Conflict management, feedback, Non formal tools,..) and the quality of their work; 3. Support participants in putting in practice the learning gained, performing workshops on their local environments (planning project ideas in partnership during one TC session and offering a mentoring support after the TC)
- to xperience a non-formal learning process and understand how to support young people’s learning process in the project;
- to facilitate the creation of partnership for further projects among the organizations through the positive exchange among the organizations);
- to strengthen participants and organizations competences and capability in youth work and international dimension and cooperation;
- to enhance Non Formal education methods and recognition of NFE learning (outputs production: Blog and Booklet).
Účastníci boli z Francúzska , Portugalska , Talianska , Grécka , Lotyšska , Rumunska , Slovinska , Estónska , Poľska , Bulharska a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 2 účastníkov