08/08/2021 - 16/08/2021
Viac informácií o tréningu:
FACES was a Training Course for Youth workers on Facilitation in Youth groups. What does a Facilitator do? Who is a Facilitator? The TC proposes methods and exercises to boost some of the Skills (Learning to learn awareness, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, Creativity, Conflict management, Designing a workshop) that a Facilitator should have. We strongly believe that nowadays Youth workers need knowledges, tools and methods on facilitation of Youth groups because of the social importance of their role. They are social facilitators for Youth inclusion, especially for youth with fewer opportunities. A very practical learning with a session about designing a workshop and performing it.
- Provide Youth Workers with practical tools of facilitation to use with youth for raising their self-efficacy and empowering them in their personal and professional life, especially those with fewer opportunities (NEET, migrants,..)
- Improve youth work quality and enhance the role of youth workers and NGOs as social facilitators;
- use of it as positive tool of transformation in youth work and in their lives;
- Improve international cooperation between organizations and build of trustful long-term cooperation – Recognition of the educational value of NFE activities
- Creation of outcomes (a daily Blog and a Booklet) to spread in order to contribute to Youth Workers empowerment.
Tréning bol určený pracovníkom s mládežou, aktívnym členom alebo dobrovoľníkom v rôznych organizáciách (od 18 rokov). Účastníci boli z Talianska , Španielska , Bulharska , Estónska , Grécka , Cypru a Slovenska . Z každej krajiny bolo po 3 účastníkov.