04/05/2017 - 13/05/2017
“For me, this was the first time to participate in an Erasmus project. Now, when the project is over, I can say it was an amazing experience! The project took place in Romania, in a small village called Milcoveni. During this project I have gained usefull skills about entrepreneurship, I improved my speaking skills, I learned how to better work in a team. I have met many new people from various european countries and made new friends. I also discovered a bit of Romania´s culture and food. But that´s not everything, if I wanted to tell you what impact this project had on me, I would probably need a few hours. The real fellings and real benefits of the project Future Entrepreneur cannot be expressed by words.” Alexandra
Zhrnutie o čom výmena bola:
“Future Entrepreneur!” was a youth exchange created by young people for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds , especially in rural areas, which aimed mainly to enable 48 young people and 8 leaders from Romania, Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain, Bulgaria and Lithuania to better understand the concept of entrepreneurship, start up, sale, promotion and sustainability of a business in rural areas, to ensure its future and at the same time to help the community they live through offered goods and services tailored to its needs.
The project aimed to develop entrepreneurship among rural young people.
Specifically, with this project we wanted to offer the possibility of 48 young people and 8 leaders from Romania, Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain, Bulgaria and Lithuania to better understand the concept of entrepreneurship, start-up, sale, promotion and sustainability of a business in rural areas, to secure a future at the same time to help their community by offering goods and services adapted to their needs.
The objectives of the project were:
– To develop entrepreneurship skills of 48 young and 8 group leaders of the 8 partner countries.
– To empower 48 young and 8 group leaders of the 8 partner countries in developing and implementing small business in rural areas;
– To improve the skills of selling and promoting a business in rural areas for 48 participants and 8 group leaders of the 8 partner countries.
– To train 48 young 8 group leaders of the 8 partner countries in managing businesses in rural areas;
– To develop creativity and innovative thinking of 48 young people and 8 group leaders in business development in rural areas through simulation activities, faire trade and discussions with experts.
Furthermore, 56 young people created a best practices guide for the development of entrepreneurship in rural areas, which they promote to other young people interested and eager to learn practical; later it will be filled with the experiences of other young people who participated in similar projects to ensure a continuous learning process for participants.
Na výmene boli mladí ľudia vo veku 16 – 22 rokov z : Maďarska , Bulharska , Španielska ,Litvy , Talianska , Rumunska , Slovenska , Českej republiky .
Účasť na projekte
If you would like to apply for project, please answer the following questions:
Prihlasovanie na tento projekt bolo uzatvorené. Momentálne prebieha výber účastníkov.